The international call for participation is open from July 12 through September 23, 2013. Please read the guidelines below and follow the submission procedure.
Deadline for entries is September 23, 2013.
Submissions received after the deadline will not be considered for the 2014 festival.
- All genres of stage theater in any language are eligible.
- Notification of acceptance status and final program determinations will be issued by October 22, 2013. (Individually to each applicant by email)
- There is no entry fee.
- A panel of judges will review entries and jury the plays into the “Grand Prize of Nations Theater”.
- Applicants are requested to provide the followings:
- CVs of playwright, director and company
- Entry form (you can find entry form here)
- Photographs of the performance
- Synopsis of the play
- Preview of performance (it must be submitted on DVD/CD)
- General contact information (Telephone, Address, Email)
There are two ways of submitting to the 32nd Fadjr International Theater Festival:
- online submission (entry form should be completed online and submission materials should be uploaded) – Click here
- submission by post/courier (entries should be mailed to the address below)
Entries should be sent to:
Director of Fadjr International Theater Festival
3rd Fl., No. 5, Pars Alley, Sarparast St., Taleghani Ave., Tehran, 1416893681 Iran
International Affairs Office
Tel: +98 21 66481069 , +98 21 66967861
Fax: +98 21 66491021